Donna Nicholson - REALTOR®
Real Estate has been a life long passion of mine. As a Licensed Real Estate Agent since 1981, I have the knowledge and experience to effectively guide buyers and sellers through this growing and ever changing market. I have marketed and sold many types of residential real estate, including condo conversion, rental portfolio, new construction, and short sales & foreclosures.
I am dedicated to continually improving my skills with continuing education to best serve my clients needs, and my commitment to customized attention allows me to personally format a business plan for each client. I also assist buyers with their financing needs. From the beginning to the final walk through and closing, I am with you through all phases.
Member: Real Estate Licensed since 1981. Illinois Real Estate Managing Broker, North Shore-Barrington Association of Realtors, Illinois Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, MRED LLC Multiple Listing Service.
Designations: Certified Negotiation Expert, Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource, Leading Relocation Specialist, e-PRO
What you can expect:
- Committed to providing an exceptional customer experience
- Access to an extensive referral network of top producing agents in the US and Internationally
- Access to the most innovative technology available in the marketplace
- Professionally designed brochures to market your home in the best light
- Expert negotiation skills
- Adhering to Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice from National Association Of Realtors