Susan Beattie - REALTOR®
- I am a full-time professional Realtor.
- I understand that there are many stressors that are part of the moving process and that many people find this to be one of the most difficult times of their lives. I will use my expertise to ensure that the transaction is as smooth as possible.
- Sometimes it is difficult to hear the truth, but I believe even more so in today's housing market, that it is critical to hear all of the facts; positive and negative.
- It is important for my clients to know that the relationship does not end at the closing table. Whether it is finding a plumber, a pediatrician, painter or the best bakery in town, I can be your go to person.
- My formal interior decorator experience is an added value when it comes to staging your home and making sure that we put our best foot forward in showcasing your home to prospective buyers.
- I specialize in marketing and sales of all types of residential property, homes, condo's, and new construction.
- Having experienced the relocation process multiple times, I am acutely aware of how stressful this process can be. I also am aware of the specific needs that are required to make this transition a smooth one.
- I am here to listen to what is important to your family and help you to find those things that are often overlooked when relocating to a new community (soccer, tennis, walking/biking trails, etc.).
- My philanthropic efforts are an important part of my life. I work with House of Hope, which is a local organization designed to assist the less fortunate with shelter, food, utilities, transportation, etc. in the local Barrington area.
- I really enjoy gardening, cooking and am an avid animal advocate. My husband and I have three grown children and always enjoy time spent with them.